Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Little Buckeye/Gamecock!




So it has been a while since my last post because we had camera difficulties! One of our cameras broke while we lost the cord to hook up our other camera to the computer! Plus Jeff and I are both back at work so we have been pretty busy!

Over Labor Day weekend, we went to the beach! It was a nice relaxing break before we went back to work and it was so fun to take Paige there for the first time! I will post pictures from our trip as soon as we get a new cord to connect it to the computer!

As many of you know, Jeff went to Ohio St. and I went to the University of South Carolina. This past weekend we both had two big games with disappointing losses!! Here are some pictures of Paige watching the S. Carolina vs. Georgia game ( the buckeye game was past her bedtime!)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Paige looks so cute in her college sportswear! I didn't know that ya'll had been thinking of the name Cayden so that would have been neat-o to have a Cade and Cayden! I'm lucky that my sister loves buying my kids clothes, so she is able to pick up USC gear locally.

So nice to hear from you! We are taking our first family trip with two kids and will be heading out to San Diego. I'll post all about it!