Since around Thanksgiving, I can't get over how much Paige has changed! A few days before thanksgiving, Paige took her first crawling movements! As far as I know, I was lucky enough to be there to see them for the first time!!! At least no one has told me different! Since then, we have seen so many changes in her! First, Paige would just crawl around the room we were in or back and forth from the people in the room, but now.... she's moving all over the place!! She totally owns our first floor! I never thought anyone could get such enjoyment over doing laps around our dining room table... but Paige definitely does!!! Now Paige is pulling herself up on everything! Just yesterday she learned the joy of licking a cold window! She also has 4 teeth now! Two on the bottom and two coming in on top! She absolutely gets a kick out of it when you act like you're chasing her... she is always turning back around to see if you're following her! Paige has mastered the art of crawling up steps as well! She can climb up all the steps in our house!!! She also loves when you walk with her while holding onto her hands! She loves it so much that she starts crying if you stop! And just yesterday... she took her first few steps without holding on! She only took about 3-4 steps, but it's a start!!! She was having the best time with it before she leaned forward, backwards, or to the side! Jeff and I are absolutely loving this time for Paige! It is such a joy to see her accomplish all of these new things! She gets so happy when she does them and every day more and more of her personality shines through! Below are some pictures and video of all the changes Paige has experienced over the past few weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment