Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Paige Cecilia


I'm starting this blog as a way to stay in touch with family and friends but also as a way to document our daughter's life. We welcomed Paige Cecilia to the world on May 1st. We of course already have so many wonderful memories with her and she's only 10 weeks old! Our life has changed so much since she the moment she was born! We often stare at her in amazement to the fact that we created such a beautiful person! We never knew it was possible to love someone so much from the second they enter your world! Before Paige was born, I used to think about what our life would be like with her in it and now I can't imagine what life would be like without her! My favorite time of day is when I wake Paige up. She greats us every morning (or most naps) with a great big smile! There is nothing like it and it's a small moment of her day that I treasure.

4 comments:

Leanne B. said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...a brand new addiction! :)

Leanne B. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...such a fun addiction.

Danielle said...

Yeah!!! Did Leanne convince you to do this? :) Glad to see you on here. Excited to read about what's going on with ya'll! I just started this blogging thing as well, so we'll see how well it sticks.

Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing Megan. I like to think of blogging as scrapbooking without all of the time and energy.
Glad to hear you are having so much fun with Paige!