Here are some pictures from Paige's second trip to the Cincinnati Zoo! The first time she went with Jeff and I and slept the whole time we were there! This time, we went with my mom, my friend Leanne and her daughter Caroline. Caroline just recently turned one, so my mom bought her a dress for her birthday! Well she decided that it was too cute for Paige not to have one as well, so here they are at the zoo in their matching dresses! Leanne and I have been friends for a very long time! We have gone to school together since kindergarten, including college! I hope that Paige will have a friend like that one day! Who knows, maybe it will be Caroline!!
This time at the zoo, Paige slept through the animals, but woke-up for some lunch and so we could get some pictures of her and Caroline in their matching dresses!

No comments:
Post a Comment