Last Thursday we went over to my friend Jennifer's house for a little get together! It was the first time she had been home since she moved to Florida last October. So it was Paige's first time meeting her as well as my friend Elisha! At first, I think Paige was a little overwhelmed with all the people, but eventually she warmed up and had a great night! Paige also explored her new toy the Excersaucer that week! I think it was love at first sight! She had a great time in it and was absolutely cracking herself up with all noise she could make in it! It's so great for her because she loves standing so much and now she can do it by herself. I think she really loves to look and at Jeff and me when she's in it because she can be at eye level without having to be held! Hopefully you'll enjoy the pictures of Paige meeting new friends and enjoying her toy for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the exersaucer! Cade is in his all the time - he loves it too. It's neat how he has learned to play with different toys and it's funny when he tries sucking on them!
Post a Comment