About a week ago, we went to visit the Newport Aquarium. We were originally going to go to The Festival Of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo, but the weather was not very nice, so we decided to go to the aquarium instead! I wasn't too sure how Paige would like the aquarium, but she did seemed to really enjoy it! She would look at all the marine life and just follow them with her eyes! Our aquarium has these really great tunnels where you can watch sharks, sting rays, turtles etc.. swim over you. Paige really loved looking at them in the tunnels! I am continually amazed at how alert she is and how she pays attention to everything! Even the camera guy was impressed with how she actually looked at the camera when he took our picture! What can we say... she must be gifted!!! We took a lot of pictures with her and the blow up Christmas decorations, but I did try and get a few of her looking at the marine life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment