Monday, December 22, 2008

Paige's First Thanksgiving!
















So this is a little late.... but I do have pictures from Paige's first Thanksgiving! She had a great time, but was definitely a little overwhelmed by all of the noise! I have a pretty big family and when we all sat down to eat dinner, Paige wasn't really having it! Part of me wants to blame it on the fact that I think she was starting to teeth but who knows!!! Paige definitely loves her cousins though! Hanna, Noah, Kyle and Justin were getting Paige to laugh so hard!!! It was so cute to watch. Hanna would just dance around and Paige would give out the biggest belly laughs!!!










This Thanksgiving really reminded me of how much we should all be thankful for! The couple days that lead up to Thanksgiving brough sadness to my family and to a friend of ours. Paige's great grandma (my grahm!) passed away a few days before Thanksgiving. We all miss her, but are thankful that she got to lead a very long life! We know she's happy where she is and we are thankful for that. A friend of mine and Jeff, lost their baby girl just a few days after she was born. Everyday I see Paige, I am just so thankful that she is here and healthy. We think about our friends all the time and hope that if you read this that you will keep them in your thoughts as well.

No comments: